Glossary tools

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Sun Jun 25 16:20:35 PDT 2006

Hi!

Scattered through my current book I have important terms that I'd like
to collect into a glossary. These terms are marked with a special
character tag that only they use. Does anyone out there have a great
idea for a tool or process (or both) that would help me collect the
terms? I don't really need their *definitions*, just the words
themselves.

Joe

TuVox, Inc.

19050 Pruneridge Avenue Suite 150, Cupertino, CA 95014-0715

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625.1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com <http://www.tuvox.com/>
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.