Missing Fonts

Roger Bell RBell at vcgsoftware.com
Mon Jun 26 06:59:28 PDT 2006

Hello,

I am new to this list and relatively new to FM and have recently started
working for my current employer. They have some old FM documents that
originated years ago.

When we open some of these older documents, a warning message appears
about missing fonts and that FM will substitute fonts. We do not want to
purchase the missing fonts. Rather, we want to permanently update our
documents to new available fonts.

When I try to search and replace a font once the document opens, I
receive the message that the font isn't found. I guess because FM has
already substituted. Is this a catch-22, or is there a way to fix it
short of buying the missing fonts?

Thanks
Roger