FM 7.0 Question

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon Jun 26 12:43:05 PDT 2006

Hal Fichter wrote:
> How do I set up sequential figure numbering in a book with
> multiple chapter files.  For ex, Figure 1 in the first chapter
> file and Figure 20 in the last chapter file?
>
> Thanks
> Hal

In the book window, select your chapter files and choose Format >
Document > Numbering. On the Paragraph tab, choose Continue Numbering
from Previous Paragraph in Book.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification
for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith, 1908-2006
"The smartest export Canada ever sent to the United States."

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5