More on Generic Chapters

Caroline Tabach Caroline at radcom.com
Tue Jun 27 00:07:12 PDT 2006

Do you mean import as a text inset?

Caroline Tabach
Technical/Marcom Writer

Fax:         +972 3 6474681
Email:   caroline at radcom.com
www.radcom.com
www.protocols.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Art Campbell [mailto:art.campbell at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 6:49 PM
To: Caroline Tabach
Cc: Framers List
Subject: Re: More on Generic Chapters

In Book A, create an empty-of-content holding chapter for the content
file and import it. Specify "Use Local Formatting" and set the tag
that controls the Appendix/Chapter title/number to specify the
Appendix listing settings info.

In Book B, just include the content file as is, with it's own
formatting controlling the Chapter setting.

Art

--
Art Campbell
art.campbell at gmail.com