My exboss is looking for a contract tech writer in Jersey City NJ

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 27 08:38:06 PDT 2006

Hi, guys...my ex-boss, who is now at a financial company in Jersey
City NJ, is looking for a contract tech writer. I cannot take
advantage of it being where I am and not wanting to leave, but since
he knows that I know his standards, he has asked me to solicit for
some writers, filter out the ones that I know would not meet his
requirements, and forward him the good ones.

Send any resumes or questions to my offlist address.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."