Visio flowchart into Frame

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:37:02 PDT 2006

I'd be surprised if you could do it in UNIX, if you mean firing up the
Visio application somewhere .... If all you mean is that the
referenced file would be automatically updated when it is changed
externally, I think the answer would be yes.

In Windows, you can import the Visio file as an object and the OLE
infrastructure will keep it "live."

Art

On 6/27/06, Ron Teplitz <Ronald.Teplitz at alcatel.com> wrote:
> Can I import a Visio flowchart into Frame 7 Solaris and retain the live
> links? If not, how can I do it? Do I need Window Frame?
>
> Ron

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358