FM Adobe DITA Plugin

Keith Soltys keith at soltys.ca
Tue Jun 27 17:36:57 PDT 2006

hedley.finger at myob.com wrote:
> In the framemaker-dita Yahoo! group, Carla Martinek has just advised ...
>

>>Just got out of the "Benefits of Structured Authoring and Migrating
>>In Preparation For XML" webinar a little bit ago.
>>
>>One phrase I heard at the beginning of it was along the lines of
>>"the DITA plugin should be available in the next week or so."
>>
>>Note that on July 11, there is another Adobe webinar titled
>>"FrameMaker and DITA" so I imagine it will be out on or before that
>>date.  The plugin was installed on the version of 7.2 they were
>>using in this webinar.

Yes, I was in that webinar too, and posted a bit about it in my blog.
(www.soltys.ca/coredump/coredump.html).

It adds a DITA menu to Frame and supports maps, reltables, conrefs, and
cross-references according to what they said. Not much detail supplied -
I'm sure there'll be a lot more in the next webinar.

Keith