table anchors - best practices?

Zoe Lawson zlawson at openservice.com
Wed Jun 28 06:15:16 PDT 2006

I always use a separate paragraph for tables, anchored frames, and text
insets. (I call it anchor.)

I use it because:

1. The company I worked for before that I stole template ideas from always
used it.

2. I use WebWorks, and if I don't anchor the table to a separate paragraph,
the conversion process doesn't work. (I don't know if that's a WebWorks
7/2003 limitation or just a gremlin that follows me around.)

The only time I have issues is when the table starts at the top of a page.
Doesn't line up evenly because of the Anchor paragraph, but I can live with
it...unless other people have other suggestions.

HTH,

Zoe