Visio flowchart into Frame

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 07:31:25 PDT 2006

Ron, I think it's going to depend a lot on what your final form
deliverable is --
FM, .PDF, HTML, something else... I haven't played with it, but I'd
guess that .PDF
may support it and I'd be surprised if HTML did because you'd have to
convert to another
format that would likely throw away the link info. Probably have to
redo it as an image map under whatever graphic you end up with.

Art