Print book - separate print jobs

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Fri Jun 30 04:50:26 PDT 2006

Hi Wim,

There is no way to change this in the FrameMaker interface. There are two
ways you could script this:

1) Write a script that would open each file in the book and save it as PDF,
using the correct name.
2) Write a script to rename the files after they are created.

Personally, I think (1) would be a better choice.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Yes,

But my question is: using this option cteates a .ps file with name
constructed as: <bookname>(<filename> (with a left bracket in the
middle....). I only want the file name as name for the .ps file.

Is there a setting somewhere to change this?

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Wim Hooghwinkel wimh at scriptware.nl
DTP and XML Management

Scriptware bv http://www.scriptware.nl