Trim marks in Acrobat 7 Professional

pearlrosenberg at nc.rr.com pearlrosenberg at nc.rr.com
Fri Jun 30 10:40:48 PDT 2006

Hi Framers,

FrameMaker 7.0p578
Adobe Acrobat 7 Professinal

I created a document in FM with a custom-sized page – 6.5 x 9 and then
created a PDF. In Acrobat, I went to Tools/Print Production/Add
Printer Makrs and enabled Trim Marks. I printed the document on 8.5 x
11 paper, but there are no marks in the corners to show the boundaries
of the page.

I haven't done this before, so maybe this is not the correct method.
Can someone please tell me how to print a smaller page on a larger
paper with makrs in the corners to delineate the boundaries of the
page?

Many thanks.
Pearl Rosenberg
TeleHealth Services