Trim marks in Acrobat 7 Professional

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Fri Jun 30 12:12:04 PDT 2006

pearlrosenberg at nc.rr.com wrote:
> I hadn't, but I just went in and selected Western for the Registration
> Marks, follow all the steps as before, and still it prints without the
> trim marks.
>
> Any other suggestions? Art? Anyone?

Pearl,

When you create the PDF, are you specifying a page size larger than your
FM page size?

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification
for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith, 1908-2006
"The smartest export Canada ever sent to the United States."

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5