Runaround text

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 08:43:01 PST 2006

I don't think that's a supported option for run-arounds.

You could probably kludge it, if you had to, with a three-colum
(middle column to hold the graphic) table and manual text adjustment
in the left and right columns. Or possibly with a modified master page
that contained four connected text containers surounding the graphic
area. But that would be fixed, which may not be what you want.

Art

On 3/1/06, Cutler, Sonia S T <sonia.cutler at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear Fellow Framers,
>
> I have been having difficulties in getting text to run around the whole
> perimeter of an image/graphic object.
>
> Whenever I select the runaround option, even if I select 'run around
> contour' or 'run around bounding box', all I manage to achieve is that
> the text goes around one side of the graphic but not all around it (e.g.
> left and right).
>
> Am I not doing something really simple?
>
> I would be terribly grateful for any suggestion.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Sonia

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358