Save as RTF?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 06:53:10 PST 2006

I think that you can assume they work for some people all of the time
or all people some of the time.
But the issue you're raising is actually quality of translation and
depth of features.
 And MIF2Go supports many more nuances that can be exported more
correctly. A head-to-head comparison of your more complicated docs
should be a good demo.

And that's not even exploring MIF2Go's other export abilies.

Art

On 3/2/06, Murray Moore <m.moore at csdcsystems.com> wrote:
> Version 6.0p405
> Windows XP Pro Version 2002 Service Pack 2
>
> I am trying to convince my manager to buy mif2go.
>
> Does Save as RTF, and Save as Microsoft Word Win 6.0/7.0, ever work, under any circumstance?
>
> If yes, what is the procedure?
>
> If no (rhetorical question), why are they in the list of Save options?

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358