Save as RTF?

Grant Hogarth Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Thu Mar 2 08:15:03 PST 2006

Murray --
    The embedded "Save as RTF/MS Word" tool does work , but not
reliably.
Think of it as the lightweight "starter home" toolkit.  It can get most
of the job done, but not well and not completely.  MIF2Go's RTF engine
is a completely separate process, much more robust and very actively
maintained.  It's a "professional-grade" tool.

Grant
Grant Hogarth
Equis International - A Reuters Company
ghogarth at Equis.com / Grant.Hogarth at Reuters.com
Direct: (+1) 801.270.3180   Main Fax: 801.265.3999

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com]
On Behalf Of Murray Moore
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:20 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Save as RTF?

Version 6.0p405
Windows XP Pro Version 2002 Service Pack 2

I am trying to convince my manager to buy mif2go.

Does Save as RTF, and Save as Microsoft Word Win 6.0/7.0, ever work,
under any circumstance?

If yes, what is the procedure?

If no (rhetorical question), why are they in the list of Save options?

/\/\
Murray
Mississauga