many into one

Milan Davidovic shl_ctf at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 2 07:26:25 PST 2006

I'm having no luck with searching the frameusers.com
site, so perhaps I can put this to you...

Recently, I had the task of bringing the chapters of
one Frame book into a single chapter of another Frame
book. It wasn't a big task, so I did this:

1. Created the file that would serve as the chapter in
the target book.
2. Imported the chapters of the source book as text
insets.
3. Converted the insets into text.
4. Add the file to the target book.

Are there more efficient options for performing this
task?

Thanks...

--Milan