DITA possible for start-up/lone writer?

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Thu Mar 2 13:41:00 PST 2006

Excellent points, Katie. Translation into other languages is not yet an
issue for us, but I am aware that it's one of XML documentation's big
selling points. Thanks for your advice!

TuVox, Inc.

19050 Pruneridge Avenue Suite 150, Cupertino, CA 95014-0715

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625.1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com <http://www.tuvox.com/>
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.