Frame files won't distill

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 13:56:57 PST 2006

Interesting how often these problems crop up on Friday afternoons.... ;- )

How are you trying to generate the .pdf? If you haven't tried it, I'd
recommend printing the book to a PostScript file and distilling that,
instead of either printing to a .pdf printer instance or saving as
.pdf.

Also, it's not clear if you're running the .pdf from the book or from
each file... ?

Art

On 3/3/06, Wendy McGovern <wmcgovern at pbi.org> wrote:
> Help!
>
> I have two files of a huge book that refuse to distill to PDF.
<snip>

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358