Keep with prev/next in Tables (was: Tables)

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Sun Mar 5 05:26:41 PST 2006

Hello Shmuel,

A few ideas...

Open the Table Designer and, under Basic, check the Orphan Rows setting.

You can also select rows that you want to keep together and use Table > Row Format to configure if a row should keep with next/previous.

That combination should help out with keeping tables tighter.

The paragraph settings only apply to the paragraph that contains the table, not to the table content.

Hope that helps,

Bernard

Bernard Aschwanden
Publishing Technologies Expert