Graphics as Bullet icons

Wollenberger, David DAVID.Wollenberger at ca.com
Sun Mar 5 07:45:22 PST 2006

I am trying to create a FrameMaker template that simulates a Word
template. In the Word template, there is a bullet style that uses an
image of a mouse as the bullet.  I am hoping I can find it in a font
set. I have looked at all of the Wingdings, Webdings, zapfdingbats,
symbol, cannot find it.

Does anyone know the font for this image and where it can be downloaded?

Or, if I can create a graphic, can I incorporate the graphic into the
para tag? Is there a way of twisting Frame Above or below to make it
stick the graphic to the left of the text?

Thank you,

David Wollenberger

ca

Technical Writer
tel: +1 310 957-3969 (Internal: x63969)
fax: +1 310 957-3917
david.wollenberger at ca.com
Customers First Performance Quality & Innovation Teamwork with Focus
Shareholder Value

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not