TOCs at beginning of each chapter

davidaflynn davidaflynn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 04:27:46 PST 2006

Hi Frank,

That was informative....thanks for sharing it with me !

Thank you,

Shall Close,

Regards,

David Flynn
Technical Writer
Tel: +91 11 26222890/1/2
Extn: 220
Fiorano Software
www.fiorano.com

Fiorano announces the availability of it's next generation platform -
Fiorano SOAT 2006 Platform

Learn more at http://www.fiorano.com/products/

Cut your SOA implementation time and cost by 80% today.
Download and try Fiorano SOAT 2006 Platform at www.fiorano.com/downloads/