Bullet points

Rita Muller rmuller at morrowcorp.com
Mon Mar 6 06:41:55 PST 2006

Hi Sonia,

A wise, wise teacher once said to me, "the only stupid question is the one
that doesn't get asked." ;-)

You've gotten great advice so far on your question, and I'd like to add my
two cents method if I may. If you are at all familiar with a graphics
program like Photoshop, you can make a bullet point exactly as you'd like,
then save it in whatever extension you use for your screen captures. That
way you can import your custom made bullet point from File>Import over and
over again, and shrinkwrap where you'd like. IMHO, this is the fast and easy
way, and I've had excellent results with it.

To Grant and Roger, thanks so much for your input guys. I've copied both to
my personal FrameMaker tip sheet.

Rita

Message: 7