Error installing FM 7.1p116

Roger Shuttleworth rshuttleworth at activplant.com
Mon Mar 6 07:06:56 PST 2006

Hello Framers

Working on a new machine, I noticed that the FM installation was 7.1p114
as shown on the Help, About screen (Windows XP SP2). So I am trying to
install the p116 patch. The installer gets to 100% but then quits with
an error message:

You do not have correct version of FM install on your system. This patch
installer will work only with Version 7.1b023 or 7.1p114 build. Patch
installer will quite now.

I uninstalled Distiller 6.0 and Adobe Reader 7.0 and tried again, but
got the same message. Before I bite the bullet and reinstall Frame (and
several plugins), does anyone have any ideas how to get around this? And
in any case, is the original 7.1 version (on the CD) one of the versions
mentioned?

Thanks.

Roger

Roger Shuttleworth

Documenation Team Lead

Activplant Corporation

140 Fullarton St.

London, Ontario

N6A 5P2

Canada

Tel. 519 668-7336

Fax. 519 668-3227

www.activplant.com

The information in this email is confidential and is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email
by anyone else is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to
be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please contact privacy at activplant.com for
cases where you have received this email and were not
the intended recipient.