DITA possible for start-up/lone writer?

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Mon Mar 6 12:32:37 PST 2006

Definitely interested! I can do good beta testing for you, since I'm a
former software engineer.

I will warn you in advance that you might have to wait a while before my
company invested actual money in anything. Our motto is definitely "free
is better". You can understand that a small startup relies on more hours
from each employee than on any productivity enhancement that is "an
expense."

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.