Error installing FM 7.1p116

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:53:53 PST 2006

Roger, before I did anything dramatic like taking off unrelated software....

First, it'd be good that you confirm that you're trying to install as
a user with
Admin privileges, and also that you're the same user who installed the
first version.

If there's anything unusual there, I'd try booting into protected mode
and installing as
the Administrator.

Art

                             No disclaimers apply.