No insertion point

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Tue Mar 7 09:59:43 PST 2006

I have a cover sheet with a graphic on the master template. This graphic
is causing weird problems. When I print text over it, I can't format it
with the paragraph designer, only the character designer. When I try to
use the paragraph designer, it says, "No Insertion point" even though I
have the text highlighted.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gillian

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.