table sort order

Bernard Aschwanden bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Tue Mar 7 13:16:09 PST 2006

Using this approach you could even export to text and then import the file by reference. That way each update to the XLS results in updated output and FM automagically shows you the most current numbers.

I've done that with a few financial clients and things seem to be working well with it.

Bernard

Bernard Aschwanden
Publishing Technologies Expert
Publishing Smarter