importing a word table to a frame table

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Tue Mar 7 17:35:20 PST 2006

Thanks to everyone who responded to my figure numbering question.

Now on to more fun things <g>

An engineer gave me a 200 row 4 column table in a Word doc that needs to
be added to a Frame table in a Frame doc. How can I do this without
having to cut and paste each cell, or buy a piece of software which will
take months to get approved, time which I don't have?

Thanks in advance,

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

NANOmetrics, Inc.

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics.com <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.