Polish in FrameMaker

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 00:12:56 PST 2006

Hello Ann,

it was Windows and yes! It works as you described. I keep referring my
trainees to you for special issues like these, but apparantly, they
keep forgetting your name, so they always come back to me . ;-)

I did notice a difference between Frame 7.0 and 7.2, however. When I
pasted the text in Frame 7.2, it was okay; in Frame 7.0 it was not. Is
this a known bug/issue in Frame 7.0?

Anyway, it works. Thanks a million and have a nice day.

Best regards

Yves Barbion
Technical Writer
Adobe-Certified FrameMaker Instructor