Screen Shots from PDAs

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Wed Mar 8 11:04:58 PST 2006

I used Vidya Screen Capture software (cost: $10.00). This allowed me to
take captures on the PFA.

 Then I had Microsoft ActiveSync on my system. This maintained a synced
folder on my desktop so any capture I took I saved to the synced folder
and then after the automatic sync, the captures were on my desktop.

It took high quality captures and made life very easy.

Thanks,

Gillian