That mouse wheel question, AGAIN!

Paul Findon pfindon at infopage.net
Fri Mar 10 04:03:05 PST 2006

On 10 Mar 2006, at 02:41, Pat Christenson wrote:

> Does anyone know which driver to use when running under Mac OS
> X/Classic?

I used USB Overdrive for a while but changed to the IntelliPoint 2.3
driver, for reasons that escape me now.

I mention this on the "Using FrameMaker in the Classic Environment"
page at:
<http://www.fm4osx.org/classic.html>

Incidentally, the new Apple Mighty Mouse is really cool. For years, I
always left the Apple one-button mouse in the box when I set up a new
Mac and plugged in an MS 5-button mouse instead. As you'd expect from
Apple, Mighty looks great and works well too, although I do miss the
side buttons doing Back and Forward duties when surfing.

Paul