Polish problem

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Fri Mar 10 13:44:33 PST 2006

Philip,
   Have you tried specifying a sort order for the word (in the index
marker, put the way you want the term sorted in square brackets, after the
text: a good example is something like "@[at]" to have the @ character
appear where the word "at" does instead of in symbols).
         --Lynne

At 08:51 AM 3/10/2006, Philip Odell wrote:
>Hello Framers,
>
>Presently I can't find a solution to this. If anyone can help I'd appreciate
>it.
>
>I want to index a Polish word that begins with the Latin capital letter L
>with a stroke (called Lslash). With the Level1IX para tag set to Times New
>Roman CE the correct letter can be inserted as long as the index marker
>begins with a pound sign (£). Unfortunatley this means that Frame is putting
>the word in the Symbols section of the index instead of under L.
>
>Any ideas???
>
>Thanks and regards,
>Philip
>or visit
>http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/lprice%40txstruct.com
>
>Send administrative questions to lisa at frameusers.com. Visit
>http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in structured FrameMaker consulting, application development,
and training
lprice at txstruct.com            http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505      cell phone: (510) 421-2284