how to insert product logo in master pages

Sindhu tw sindutw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 03:53:16 PST 2006

Hi Framers,

I want to include our product logo in each and every page. I have imported
the logo and inserted it in the master pages.

My problem is when i send my source documents for the other team members
...logo is not displayed; even though i send the files along with the
graphics folder where i have stored the logo.

I tried to include the logo in reference pages...but it dint work.

Can you please tell me some solution for this.

Thanks in advace

Regards,
Sindhu