Anyone used Tortoise CVS with Frame Files

Martha J Davidson editrix at nemasys.com
Tue Mar 14 17:20:43 PST 2006

I use TortoiseCVS with Frame files. I mark both .fm and .book files
as binary, so that each time I check in the entire file is replaced, and
I don't use CVS Diff. Otherwise, everything works smoothly.

What specific questions do you have?

martha

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Dances With Words
editrix at nemasys.com

"Too many words bring about exhaustion."
      --Tao Te Ching, Chapter 5 (translated by Sheets/Tovey)