Index Tools Professional

Fetzner, Bill BFetzner at amsuper.com
Wed Mar 15 09:05:25 PST 2006

Guillian writes:
<Is anybody familiar with Index Tools Professional? I have version 2.1. I am
new to the program (inherited from previous TW) and am finding that the page
range feature doesn't work. Does anybody have any experience with this?>

I've been using it for the past year with complete success. I like it a lot.
I looked back and found that I've used the page range feature with equal
success, so can't understand your problem. Perhaps the version of Framemaker
you're using (I'm on 7.1b023). Could you give more details?

I have no connection with www.siliconprairiesoftware.com except experience
with their Index Tools Pro product.
~ Bill