Converting Word doc to Frame

Anne Robotti arobotti at journalregister.com
Fri Mar 17 06:13:18 PST 2006

> I've converted thousands of pages using only Word (with macros
> to do a bunch of clean-up pre conversion) and FrameMaker.

Fred, could you elaborate on these macros? What do they do, and how do
they work?

Thanks,

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Thank you.