Converting Word doc to Frame

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 11:01:36 PST 2006

Do a pre-cleaning in Word to remove extra carriage returns and any
Word oddities.
Save the Word docs as .RTF and open them in FM.
Save the imported files, then save again as .MIF files to remove extra
characters.
Open the MIFs and save them as your working set of files.

Art

On 3/16/06, Gillian Flato <gflato at nanometrics.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I know this has been discussed before, but what is the best tool to use
> to convert a word doc (with text, tables and images) to a Frame doc.
>

> Thanks,

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358