Creative Ideas for Developing a Read Me First/Getting Started Card

Angela Akridge angela.akridge at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 17:01:29 PST 2006

I have a fun project. My first Read Me First! Do you think that Illustrator
or Frame is the appropriate format to create a doc like this one?

http://support.yellowmachine.com/support/Lists/Content/Attachments/62/readme_First_293.pdf

Do you refer me to an online resource that shows how to create unique
layouts? I'd like to produce a Read Me First that is more like a poster and
where each square of the poster is a step. Any creative ideas? Oh course,
the content needs to change a lot, so I'd rather invest in the new layout
now.

Angela