Creative Ideas for Developing a Read Me First/Getting Started Card

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 07:14:18 PST 2006

Well, it's well done, but it looks to be two basic layouts, one a two-column
and the other a single column. Probably could do it with a one-column
master page
and a table(s).

I think either package could do something like this; I'd pick the one
you're more
comfortable with...

Art

On 3/17/06, Angela Akridge <angela.akridge at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a fun project. My first Read Me First! Do you think that Illustrator
> or Frame is the appropriate format to create a doc like this one?
>

> http://support.yellowmachine.com/support/Lists/Content/Attachments/62/readme_First_293.pdf

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358