FW: Leader Lines

Owen, Clint Clint.Owen at craneaerospace.com
Mon Mar 20 13:03:26 PST 2006

Karyn,

There is a paragraph style on the reference page that corresponds to each
paragraph style in your TOC, this is where you set up the right-tabs with
leaders. One common problem to look for is that the right tab for your
leader is slightly beyond the edge of the text frame on the master page. If
the tab is at 6.375 and the edge of the frame is at 6.37, for example, the
leaders will disappear.

Clint