Controlling PDF page numbers

Zoe Lawson zlawson at openservice.com
Mon Mar 20 14:01:45 PST 2006

In Acrobat, under advanced in Acrobat 7, under Document in 5, I think,
there's the command "Number Pages" which allows you to change how your pdf
is numbered. You can select the first whatever pages and change their
numbering format to i, ii, iii... etc.

I don't know if Acrobat can handle 1-1, 1-2, 1-3... numbering, I haven't
tried.

This manual process is the only one I know about, anyone else have any way
to do it automagically?

HTH,
Zoe