Flow Problems

Karen L. Zorn k.zorn at zorntech.com
Mon Mar 20 18:38:07 PST 2006

I'm designing templates for a new project that have 2 content flows: student
(A), instructor (B). The object is that the instructor content is the left
page, student the right. Before publication, the instructor content is
conditionalized and hidden, then a different master page applied to the even
pages so the resulting student workbook is double sided. Each master page
has a very small (0.017 x 0.017) text frame of the opposite flow in the
upper left corner.

Should work like a charm, I've done it before--not today! When the
transition is made at the bottom of the flow, it seems that a single
character gets hung up in the frame on the wrong page. I can force the text
using "new page" formats, but that will create problems at production. Any
ideas:

FM7, with latest patch
XP
Fonts, Bookman Old Style and Arial, minimum 10 pts

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ