Info About XSL Processor in Frame 7.2?

Donald M Rinderknecht Donald.M.Rinderknecht at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 21 07:15:10 PST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to incorporate my XSL template into one of my Frame
Applications (in 7.2), but I'm getting a processor error that I didn't
get with Saxon.

Is there information about the XSL processor in Frame 7.2 available?

In the case of my application, it is choking on a 'replace' command:
<xsl:attribute name="file"> <xsl:value-of select="$dirname"
/><xsl:value-of select="replace(.,'.swf','.tif')"/> </xsl:attribute>

The error message is: "The function 'replace' was not found."

Thanks,
Don.

--
Don Rinderknecht -- KD5MVV
Meteorologist Instructor/Developer ~ Warning Decision Training Branch