Paragraph tag with Frame below

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Wed Mar 22 12:39:04 PST 2006

Anne Robotti wrote:
>> Why not put your Blank Page text in its own frame on a special master
>> page and then use Apply Master Pages to apply it whenever a Blank Page
>> tag is used?
>
> Stuart, I just wanted to mention that when I did this, I ran into a
> problem with the pages that were added due to the "Make Page Count Even"
> setting. These were always the pages that needed the Blank Page master
> page, but Frame wouldn't let me set a master page for them. Possibly I
> was doing something wrong, it certainly wouldn't be the first time.
>
> Anne

I'm not sure why you had a problem. I just tried it on a doc with Make
Page Count Even, and whether I used an empty pgf tagged "BlankPage"
coupled with Apply Master Pages, or whether I just set the Master Page
Usage directly for the completely empty page, I got the right result.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Democracy: you can’t export it abroad when you don’t practise it at home."
--Jack Layton

Get Firefox!
http://tinyurl.com/8q9c5