Way to generate a list of Object Properties?

Martha J Davidson editrix at nemasys.com
Mon Mar 27 17:00:58 PST 2006

To get a list of imported graphics, generate a List of References, and
select Imported Graphics. You can do this for individual chapters or
for a whole book.

martha

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Dances With Words
editrix at nemasys.com

"Too many words bring about exhaustion."
      --Tao Te Ching, Chapter 5 (translated by Sheets/Tovey)