Way to generate a list of Object Properties?

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 28 00:14:50 PST 2006

Denise,

In FM, it's called a List of References (LOR).  Here's how to generate that
list.  This assumes that you have imported your graphics by reference and
not copied them into the FM file.

1. Select > Special > List of > References
2.  In the dialog box that appears, click Yes to create a LOR.  The Set Up
List of References dialog box is displayed.
3.  In that dialog box, there are two listboxes.  Highlight Imported
Graphics in the right-hand listbox and use the arrow in the center to move
it to the left listbox.
5.  Click Set.  Frame builds a list, opens a new document, and displays the
list there.

You can compare the list with the files in the directory and delete or move
the files that are not in the list.  Or you could use the list to write a
script or a batch file to move the files in the list to another directory
and delete or move the ones that are left.

Hope this helps.

Diane Gaskill