plugin to remap or convert cross-references

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 11:16:17 PST 2006

Hi All,

 Some time ago, it seems I remember someone discussing  a handy little FM plugin that would allow you to remap cross-reference  formats en masse, much in the way that SPS Character/Paragraph Tools  functions, with a source tag mapped via a table to a destination tag.  It seems in the discussion that mention was made of being able to use  the same tools to remap marker types...? However, I've slept since then  (albeit very little), and am henceforth unable to recollect any further  details of such handy little plugin. :-\  I tried searching the  archives and my own stash of FrameUser strings, but I've come up empty  handed.

  Can someone out there please refresh my fuzzy memory?

  Thanks!
  Rene Stephenson