Hyperlinks don't work with F files.

wendy_lewis at goodyear.com wendy_lewis at goodyear.com
Wed Mar 29 06:16:18 PST 2006

Thanks Rick, Shlomo, and Rebecca, but no. I've checked everything that
you've mentioned and this is not a one time thing. I'm assuming that this
must be the side effect, or interaction, of the software that the SMEs
have installed on my box. I work for 4 different departments each using
different development environments. I'm surprised that my computer even
boots at all.

I just thought that someone with a programming background might have a
clue.

Hi Wendy,

It works fine for me. The PDF file opens if I Control+Alt+Click in
FrameMaker or, if I save the document to PDF, it works in the resulting
PDF.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267