Leaving US Airways

eduardo_cidade at usairways.com eduardo_cidade at usairways.com
Wed Mar 29 08:01:38 PST 2006

Good morning fellow Framers!

As of this Friday, 31 March 2006, I will officially be furloughed from US
Airways.  It also means that on the ensuing Monday, 3 April 2006, I will
officially be a member of the Raymond Corporation in Greene, NY.

While I cherish my service with the airline, I really think that being on
this list has shown me "the light" on many an occasion.  This forum has
served as a fantastic exchange of ideas, a worldwide "think tank" that
transcends national and international boundaries and a place to see
"whazzup" in the world of both technical writing and advances in our field.

Brad, I want to thank you for doing this.  To all of you out there in
cyberspace, I have many "Thank Yous" that are too numerous to mention.

Keep 'em flying.......and safe.

All the best to all of you.

Eduardo