converting text to html

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Wed Mar 29 14:04:49 PST 2006

Mif2go is $300. Macromedia Homesite (a scaled-down version of
DreamWeaver) is $30 for the upgrade and $99 for the complete package. I
have an old version of it so my company went for the $30 solution rather
than the $300 one.

I use DreamWeaver to design my small business website
(www.sammyshemp.com) so I am very familiar with it and HTML code so I
think I'll do fine with Homesite. It's for converting text files to HTML
to go in a software app, not online.

Thanks,
Gillian

I'll add a "me-too" to this. We've been evaluating Mif2Go and it's
wonderful.
-Lin

rs.com] On Behalf Of Rick Quatro